Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ipod Nano or Ipod Touch

   I was browsing the net for interesting items for the buy and sell when I saw iPod touch. I'm not really a music addict or am I into small screen games... but I have been addicting to this game called "plants vs zombies" which was installed in my laptop.

  Heres a thing, for us normal guys who can only afford to buy things 12,000.00 pesos for every 2 to 3 months time, we seriously taking into consideration on the features and what it can get us. first stop. lets take a peek at what are the specs of the touch and the nano. Here's How apple Categorized its feature, Ipod touch is a 3 in 1 unit, first as an Ipod, which are the basic music collection, and playlist, and for an updated version music videos. but apple isn't satisfied that you can install up to 14,000 songs. They put this "genius mixes and genius playlist" basically it just shuffle your collection and selects music base on the genre you want, sounds fun? yeah.. for us lazy dudes. Second feature Pocket Computer. Ok Im an Autocad operator for a company here in makati, doing freelancing design and stuff, writing blogs, sketching, writing stories... the desktop keyboard is like a third hand for me with a multiple fingers, and if, I buy this Ipod touch, this gonna be an extension for my thumb compare to the desktop computer I have back home, which is... awesome! It may not be as competitive as a netbook or mini laptops that fits in a large pocketed jeans? but this is really cool considering that if you turn it on its side you have this mini keyboard, reminds me of an old nokia phone before the touch screens appeared, and yeah... it has a wireless features too, connectivity via net is pretty easy. go to starbucks to check your facebook.    Third feature is the simplest... The game pad! this is basically the reason why would I go for it, I'm not a game addict but Iám addicted to "plants vs Zombies". the features for the 32 and 64 gig has a OpenGL ES version 2.0, which i have no idea what it meant but I did saw apple wrote "superior graphics" and for me? no use playing a game where you cant figure out which is which... just play old school tetris if your into that kind of gaming experience. I'm giving Ipod Touch a high five! in our slang, APIR!!

Ipod touch Cost - Im not selling!!- I got this from apple site ( August 18, 2010 )

8GB  - PHp11,490.00
32GB - PHp17,490.00
64GB - PHp23,490.00 


IPod Touch

  Ok, lets see what nano does for this arguement.

......


not really much to tell on this, its the basic Ipod. plus video recording. what caught my attention was the Pedometer, If you are a fan of sony ericson phone which I'am, its basically a walk mate application too, what it does is it counts how many steps you make, that's it, and if you walk when going to office of running for the benefits, this help you track down your counts. awesome!

what would make me buy this? Even thou Ipod Touch is a variation of features from gaming to social networking, the simplest reason for buying an Ipod for me is for the music collection, I already have 1 desktop computer plug in, another 1 for assembling, and a laptop. Gaming and social networking are for busy guys who is bored in meeting or for couch potato who doesnt want to move from their spot. I would buy the Ipod Touch afterwards, It makes more sense to buy the Nano with the lifestyle I have.

Ipod Nano Cost - Im not selling!!- I got this from apple site ( August 18, 2010 )

8GB  - PHp8,790.00
16GB - PHp10,490.00




Ipon Nano

be sure to check the apple website for the price list change, there are  free laser engraving for online buyers to personalize your IPod.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: