Saturday, August 21, 2010

Profiling: Rhea Buenavista



What her site contents.. ^^ well its her daily lives update from being a professional to being a mother. ^^ I know Rhea since H.S. days and from what I remember, she really strive to be on the top of the class, studious and very much aggressive in anything goes in the academic life. She is the wife of one of my oldest friend back in preschool years.  

Yo George! SUP!? just a little shout out. ^^

Interesting things about her blogs is she really communicate with her readers... always up to date and you can reach her either from her blog site or facebook and flickers... oh wow you never change. Always the hardcore ms. responsible.  Maybe my readers would be able to seek for advices from an experienced mom. ^^ heres a thing about me... im a big Duh of a dude when it comes to girly stuff... so.. my advice. seek her, and pissed her off with your questions..  ^^ just playing. hehe



Lara Alexis Buenavista 
- Rhea's Daughter.. oww soo cute! Pahug!




Rhea With Her Family... :)
George! ...Kalbo?! hehe



R H E A   B L O G S P O T
Click Me For Her Site
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: