Thursday, September 23, 2010

candle ghost

   I can feel your hands...
I can hear your voice

unfamiliar...
 but very welcoming feeling...

I can feel your love..
  I can recognize your stare...


but...


who are you...
  I'm falling in a unanimated  familiarity...


but....

who are you...
  My heads settles whenever I can feel you...

I can feel you...
  but where are you...

Soon... we will meet...
Soon I can find you...
Soon I can recognize you...

soon...

Is it wrong?
Is it even possible?...
why am I falling for you...


who are you?

.....thanks.... Soon...



I will recognize you.

2 comments:

LionGirl said...

You may not know me
but we are one of the kind
You may not feel me
but we both have living hearts
You may not see me
but we can read what each other write
All these are possible because
someone believe he is right
All these are possible
because of one man's dream
because of one man's dream

Makulit Lang said...

thanks....