Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chef Wong








Sunday.. Got nothing to do..

so my friend and I went to SM san lazaro to hang out, we saw this fast food chain, some what like chowking so I decided to settle in this spot, nothing really that interesting about the food, I still think Flavor of China still knocks more flavors... but, it's not that bad either... loved the chicken feet... hehe I really love street foods or anything related to that. :):)

I cant say much about this fast food nor the food, nothing really that interesting, just wanted to post the pictures I took.

HAHA!

yeah I'm a stupid blogger... I even forgot to take the names of the food we ordered.

:P

Oh well I'll Make up some name. and I'll try to rememeber the taste... If I can..





Beef Siomai

hmnnn... well it was really beefy.. I really wish there were more heat...


uhmnn grilled chicken???

sorry... she's the one who ate that... can't remember the taste...

well the chicken was juicy...


 
Sweet and Sour Pork


even when I was still eating in chowking... This is always my first choice.. If I see a restaurant or a dine in with this in the menu?.... yeah,,, No more arguements. I'll have that please!

 except...


If there is a "pusit" ... specially if it is grilled... man...


can I have both?!


 
we'll... nothing realy special. the vegestables were served in chunks. I'm missing the taste of red and green pepper which I really enjoy eating together with pineapples.. then a white rice... then the pork with that thick sauce...

it was a dissapointment actually... oh well... it is their recipe after all...



Fried Rice?!?


yawn.... again...


YAWNNNNNN!!


ADIDASS!!! Paa ng Manok!!

Hahaha I really dont care about how it taste.. cause I was eating it with so many spices that I couldnt feel my tongue anymore... yeah. thats streets food lover for you.. jamb me with a lot of dip sauce and add lotsa garlic and spices!!! yeah.. the bone was tender with a little crunch.. I can remember some flavor when I was devouring it and sipping the bones? I just cant pin point It.. hahaha! yeah... wished they were serving Isaw... that would really be nice together with one san mig light.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: