Sunday, October 3, 2010

A split of reality: A broken Love and a fixed heart

I was looking for a textile I brought few months ago which I wanted to use for my packaging on my business...

Clothes everywhere... old toys I kept for souvenirs... and a big plastic box were I kepy my magazines (not the dirty magzine of course... I have it all in CD... hahahah), and yeah this was like 2004 2005 magazines I found interesting when I was still back in college, together with this pile of interest I found this big card , , ,

I was excited to know who it was from... then I saw the word..



 "hon"




...oh...




my 2nd girlfriend..


my second girlfriend was an accident romance just like my 4th and previous ex girlfriend... I never intended to court nor even asked them out... It was a will of interest in my part, I didnt know what my 4th gf looked like and the photo of my 2nd girlfriend .. ehhhh i find her a bit... hmnnn manly. hahaha she really have a box shaped head with a cute little chin. I really find her face cute and hilarious...

I was looking inside the yellow pastic bag where the big card was and found a piece of paper with my writing on it saying how much I love her... and a small sketch photo which I rememebr getting when we were in some fair... It was funny though our faced was so young and there still some hint of naiveness and confusion in our eyes..


I'm wondering.. how does it felt when I was too innoccent to know what it means to be in-love...


I remember how we met... We accidently found each other over the net just chatting of course... and I rememebr getting an arguement from her which lead to a movie called "a walk to remember" It is actually my first movie where in I brought the original copy... instead of the pirated. That's when she said she never had the chance to watch it...

our arguement I think was because she was never fond of eye balls... and fixed dated or something related to strangers meeting other strangers... then we talk...

and talk...


and talk...


then the movie...


The cinema release of course already ended. So I can't possibly asked her out with that excuse... that's when I found me saying...

"ok I'll lend you my CD just bring it back to me in one piece"

maybe she forgoten that we haven't really met... and she aswered..

"cge"...

I remmeber she messaged me back again in a split seconds saying she take it back... she doesn't want to meet me... I was laughing so hard cause I know she realized we don't know each other personally...

I forced her to meet me saying that she's obligated, it was a legal agreement blah blah blah... then we decided to meet over robinson's place, I kept calling her "ate" cause she was ahead of me for a year... so i jsut kept txting her

 "ate asan ka na ba"

Then I saw her... wearing jean and a top of white and light blue blouse..., she was wearing her hair straight down, all shiny black... flatly delicate framing her cute face... she has this small amount of blush on that show off her expressive smile...


wow.....


as I read through the letter she gaved me, I can only smile and rememebr how it felt like... I hope i was man enough back then to face her feelings... I hope I managed to love her with all of my heart even thou we didnt last...

her words back then...

her feelings...

everything is sealed by time for it to be forever... we didnt last for a life time... but the feelings of the past will always remain forever.


I talked to her about 2 months ago... catching up. not really talking about the past...


she was in love with a new guy. and I'm happy for her.



can't wait to find that feeling again.


I'm excited.



No comments: