Monday, August 16, 2010

Chapter 2: Twin Scars

The breakfast was nice, another pandesal dunked in a coffee while I watch the rain...




my headset is on. another song from the 90's... ...looks...fun...?



I never txted back...



I was staring at the number....



It's not from her...



I know.





"have I gone insane?"





.......





"I miss you"





.........





"I want to feel something..."





"please?"





"I feel so numb."





"Why can't I feel anything?"





"why? ... who are you? ...."



"....... "





There's a deep silence In our house,,, just me around. . .I can hear the echo of my tapping,





tap... tap... tap...





my mind will go from blank... to depression,





then blank...





...then silence...





then..... nothing.







buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!





buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!





My eyes stare silently at the phone... another txt... from an anonymous sender... I just stare at my phone as I play around with the heavy raindrops in my hand. I dont feel anything... nothing... but i dont feel empty... not with my cellphone kept ringing... buzzing... moving... I feel like...





I have a stranger to accompany me with my confused feeling...





I took a stick in my hand, with my hand dripping wet from the rain i pushed read in my phone and blankly stared while it loads...





"Im sorry... I didnt mean to walk away from you... Jeremy? I miss you... I know We cant have what we had... I cant ask for us to be together again... "





silence...



"...nice..."





"...I'm not jeremy."





"...nice."





I don't want to be rude... but i cant helped but to crack a little laughter while i read the name "jeremy" .

Just my luck... another wrong sender. As I tried to think how can I say to her that she's txting a wrong person... another txt poped in my cell...


"I'm still inlove with you... But We are not meant to be... . you decided to be with your family... I need to decide to move along with my life... I didnt expect to miss you this much."



From deep emptiness I felt a small rock of anger in my blood... I hated girls like this... I hated men for putting their family in risk just to satisfy their pleasure... But I hated women more when they decide to be with a married guy...




I know what I will txt... I know what I want...





"I miss you too... I wish we could talk can I call you? -jeremy"

No comments: