Monday, August 16, 2010

Chapter 3: The Butter Knife and Grass Rake


"I miss you too... I wish we could talk can I call you? -jeremy"





I can't hear anything. the rain havent stopped... the clapping sounds of the birds flying out of the rain...the buzzing sound of my cellphone... .... I can see them moving... but I can't feel anything... not even hear them...




"...."





am I feeling fear?





I starred at the phone... Its her 5th call now... why?... she knows i'm not Jeremy... why is she calling me?...



"Why?"





My hand started to move, I didn't have the energy to stop myself.. does my fear turned suddenly to curiosity? no... i dont think so... still nothing. even the fear I suddenly felt when I first saw my phone rang with her call...





why?...





I dont even who's this girl is... She doesn't even know who I am...







why?...









why did I felt the sudden catch of breath...






"i miss you..."





Her voice led a tear in my eyes... Its been a long time since I heard someone with this voice.... was It been 2 years now?.... I can still rememeber her voice... the first time we broke up.... the first time I heard her cried.... the first time I felt a pain inside of me.. cutting my soul... ripping my own sanity,,,,






I remember this pain....





...I remember this clearly...






but its not the same ..






not with what I have been feeling lately.






Her voice... It's not like what I imagine... angelic... sweet... innocent. I starred blankly at the sky... there was stilll some stars even with the heavy rain... I fool around with rain drops in the leaves while I listen to her seak...



I never opened my lips... not even in a blink of an eye did I opened It... I shut myself silence as I listen to her love story... as she confess her love towards jeremy....

"I can live a life without you loving me back... but i cant live a life knowing someday i have to let you go... we are meant to love each other... but we are not meant to be together... "
"I wanted you to see me when your eyes look at me... not just a girl who gave everything to a boy she always loved...

"I learned to love you more, but you thought me to love myself less..."


I stare at a distance, catching every confession she has... for the first time I wanted to speak to her... I wanted her to hear my voice...


Go Back To Chapter 2: Twin Scars
Go To Chapter 4: The Break Up ( Last Chapter )

No comments: